Last modified: January 20, 2022
Age Requirements for General Use of this Site
Individuals under the age of 18 are not eligible to use this Site and may not submit any personal information to us. By using this Site, you hereby represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
What Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information: We or our third party partners (including, but not limited to, MailChimp) may collect personally identifiable information as a condition of your using this Site, or subscribing to our mailing list. If you engage in any of these activities on this Site, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your full name and e-mail address.
Aggregate Demographic Information: We use web analytics tools as described in the “Traffic Data” section below. To the extent we collect Traffic Data (defined below), we may share it with third parties to better understand users’ activity on our Site and provide services to our visitors. To learn more about our collection and use of Traffic Data, see the “Traffic Data” section below.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may process and use personally identifiable information and Traffic Data for the following reasons or in the following ways:
• for our market research purposes;
• to provide e-newsletters;
• to respond to your questions and comments and provide user support;
• to tailor services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which you use this Site;
• to analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies;
• to analyze trends and statistics regarding the user experience when visiting this Site;
• if we need to respond to valid legal process, including, but not limited to, a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, and any other • instance when we believe we are required to do so by law;
• if we deem it necessary to disclose personally identifiable information or Traffic Data, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect our rights or interests. We may also exchange personally identifiable information with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; or
• for any other purpose or use, provided we have your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for our marketing purposes, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com stating that you withdraw your consent to such use.
Sale or Acquisition of Assets
We use Google Analytics to provide analytics services (“Traffic Data”). To learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the choices Google may offer to control these activities, you may visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 and to opt out of Google Analytics you may visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Links to Third Party Sites
For avoidance of doubt, if we provide links to social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and you choose to visit those websites through our links, please note that the personal information you post, transmit or otherwise make available on those websites may be viewed by the general public. We do not control user-posted content on social media homepages and are not responsible for any third party use of your information that you have posted, transmitted or otherwise made available there.
Offerings by Third Parties
If you submit your information to join our mailing list, then you may choose to unsubscribe from any future communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” feature within the e-mail communications we send, if any.
At any time, you may update your e-mail address by unsubscribing and rejoining our mailing list using a new e-mail address.
We reserve the right to remove a user from our mailing list at any time, in our sole discretion.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you: (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that we have disclosed to third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request; (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties; and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ businesses cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to us, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ businesses.
To submit your request, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.